Business Development Manager Responsibilites and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have a good aptitude in learning about the product and have a pleasing personality. Should be hardworking and perseverant. This candidate should want to build a career in International Sales.
• Sells IT Technology solutions and managed services in a consultative way, also with ability to position and sell the whole company vision and portfolio
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating, researching and analyzing sales options
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Educate clients and attend trade shows to conduct product demonstrations
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on market trends and market activities
• Prepares the necessary sales reports required by management
• Track and report sales in organized manner
• Communicate effectively with other members of team
• Bachelor's degree.
• 20-35 years of age
• 1-2 years experience in sales regardless of industry.
• Good time-management and organizational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to represent the company strongly overall in front of groups (internally and externally)
• Good network in the medical field is an advantage
Update : 2019-06-06 10:44:33